What is HypnoBirthing®?
HypnoBirthing® is a beautiful, calm, gentle, safe way to journey through your pregnancy, labor and birth. You will discover a stress-free method of birthing that is devoted to help you learn, through self-hypnosis and special breathing exercises, the art of “letting go” and opening yourself to the joy of experiencing birth calmly and serenely. You will find yourself forming an even deeper connection with your baby, your pregnancy, labor and birth. See www.HypnoBirthing.com for more details.
Why would you want to take a private class?
I teach private classes which allows you my undivided attention. It gives you the time to ask as many questions as you like or to address any personal concerns of yours in a private setting. It is also great for those that may not be able to attend a class at a specific time and day each week. Times can be arranged to suit your needs. It gives me great pleasure to teach these private classes. By the time we are done I know that you “get it”. If you should wish and my schedule allows, I may be able to attend your birth as your Doula/HypnoBirthing® Practitioner . I have attended many beautiful HypnoBirths.
Classes and material consist of:
- Your own copy of the 302-page HypnoBirthing® Text, HypnoBirthing®– The Mongan Method
- 5 information-packed 2.5 hour classes (special consideration given to out of town students), helping you to understand why labor doesn’t have to hurt.
- 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
- MP3 for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Including the program cornerstone disk, Rainbow Relaxation)
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
- Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
- A free hypnotic session in building birth confidence and eliminating fears
- A Guide to good pregnancy nutrition
- Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing.
- Well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence and help you to have a safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing
- Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labor and during birthing
- Body toning exercises and practice
- The advantages and confidence of the Mongan Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation.
This is for those that have previously taken a full HypnoBirthing® course, are pregnant again and require a review class. This class is approximately 3 hours long and is tailored to your individual needs through a private class. Includes a Fear Release hypnosis session.
My fee for a series of private classes is $595.00. This includes instruction, a HypnoBirthing® book, an MP3 and a booklet of handouts.
My fee for a private Refresher class is $175.00. Prerequisite full HypnoBirthing® series.